Welcome to Arts & Letters -- for a reading experience you just can’t download!
Looking for your next “great read”? Online buying and downloading can overwhelm you. So many books, so little time! Don’t waste your time on the hunt. Our expert life-long readers will help you quickly find a great book. Follow us on social media. Come in and see us. Get books you can read in the bathtub and share with your friends.
If you don't see what you're looking for, we can special order for you. Now Open on Granbury's Historic Square!
Things to Know About Arts & Letters
- Did you know that we take special orders? We'll be glad to order for you -- any book in print.
- We sell new books -- Granbury Library has a used book store 2 blocks away. We need to be PC!
- We have postcards and postcard stamps.
- Check out our large selection of greeting cards.
- We have a Tea Cafe featuring teas from Tea Punk Tea Company and Simpson & Vail. Stop in for a fresh brew. Weekends, we also have pastries from Baked! Bread & Pastry Company.
- There is no public bathroom in our store -- public bathrooms just east of us at the corner of Bridge and Crockett Streets.
- This is the place to shop for baby shower/new baby items as well as books.
- We have book clubs. Call or stop in if you're interested.