Welcome to Arts & Letters -- for a reading experience you just can’t download!
Looking for your next “great read”? Online buying and downloading can overwhelm you. So many books, so little time! Don’t waste your time on the hunt. Our expert life-long readers will help you quickly find a great book. Get books you can read in the bathtub and share with your friends. If you don't see what you're looking for, we can special order for you.
Options for Book Buying
Dear Customers: We are trying to remain open as long as possible. We have a few ideas to share with you! How about delivery? Did you know you can order any book in print through our search bar to the right? You can pick it up at the store, or we can have it delivered to you directly from the publisher! Don't know what you want? Call us, and we'll help you with recommendations. Check out what our book clubs are reading, or look below at new books we have available. Don't want to come in? Call us from the car. We'll come out.
Things to Know About Arts & Letters
- Did you know that we take special orders? We'll be glad to order for you -- any book in print.
- We sell new books -- Granbury Library has a used book store 2 blocks away. We need to be PC!
- We have postcards and postcard stamps.
- Check out our large selection of greeting cards.
- We have a Tea Cafe featuring teas from Tea Punk Tea Company and Simpson & Vail.
- We make custom gift baskets. Just ask.
- There is no public bathroom in our store -- public bathrooms just east of us at the corner of Bridge and Crockett Streets.
- This is the place to shop for baby shower/new baby items as well as books.
- We have book clubs. Call or stop in if you're interested.